Please note that pots are sold without liners.
Enhance your traditional, transitional or contemporary space with our popular Dahla planter. Gentle curves taper elegantly from a wide, round mouth to a narrow base. One of our most popular planter styles that can be used in design schemes from traditional to minimalist.
- Flowing tapered base with an elegant curve, the timeless shape of our Dahla evokes tranquillity in any space.
- Minimalist twist on a classic shape will remain in style for years to come.
- Made from durable, high-quality fiberglass, painted to your choice colour
Colours depicted on your screen may vary from how the planter looks in different lighting situations.
We use the RAL colour system and spray in 2K Automotive Paint.
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Protect against harsh environmental exposure including extreme heat and cold
- Superior abrasion and mark resistance
- Excellent hardness of the coating to assist with impact resistance
These coatings are used in the industrial industry and are formulated to provide protection for your planter while still looking sleek and luxurious.
Complete your Pot by adding one of our artificial plants to it.
Fibreglass pots do not come fitted with drainage holes – easily available on request
Fiberglass pots have a lead time of 3-10 working days before shipment dependent on our stock level of ready-to-be-painted pots. Larger orders will have a longer lead time.- delivery date will be confirmed upon receipt of order.
How long does delivery take?
Orders sent via our standard delivery to main Centres will arrive within 2-3 working days. Outlying areas takes up to 5 working days. All deliveries are fully tracked via courier.
What to expect when you receive your goods:
Your pot will arrive securely packaged in plastic wrap and boxed or wrapped in Carton. If you ordered a liner it will be securely placed inside the pot.
On arrival remove the pot from the box and wrapping. Please recycle and & dispose of packaging material in a responsible manner.
We suggest you remove the liner from the pot for planting.
Care Tip: Wipe the pot with damp micro-fibre cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents.